Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's amazing how things happen

LUND CADILLAC

Liz will be getting the final repairs on her car while she is in Colorado! Thank you Scott Brown, Chris Wisely, Vern Foutz, and both the sales and service departments at Lund Cadillac!

"Shauna-
I'm sending this from home because I'm not sure if you received my response from work earlier today.

I spoke with our service manager and explained what our sales department was going to be doing for your friend. He told me to pick a day that would be convenient for her to drop off the truck and that the best approach would be for our technicians to diagnose it and make sure we are addressing the correct and only issues at hand.

He also told me that he would take care of whatever he could over and above the sales commitment for work needed on her truck if it is more than anticipated. So we should be set to fix whatever the problem(s) might be and I will try to line up a car for her to drive while hers is in the shop... just in case it takes a little time to find out what the situation is. Please let me know what day works for her schedule and/or yours and I will make an appointment for her and put the rest together. I received your email at work but I'm not sure if you can receive mine, so feel free to send me the information to either address, home or work.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can do.

Sincerely,
Scott Brown LUND CADILAC"

2 comments:

Marisa Stockwood said...

Thank you Lund Cadillac! This means a lot to Liz and to our group!

Jami said...

Go buy a caddy from Scott Brown if you're in the market for a new car! What a generous offer...thank you LUND!